Privacy Notice for Customers
EPIC RPS takes your privacy seriously and protects your personal information from unauthorized access and use. We use security measures that comply with federal law.
Online Privacy Practices While Using Our Services
Last updated: October 10, 2018. Our Online Privacy Practices explain how we collect, share, use, and protect information when you visit or use this website, mobile applications, and/or any other online services offered by EPIC RPS and subsidiaries of EPIC RPS that link to or reference these practices (collectively, our "online services").
Our Online Privacy Practices follow these guiding principles:
EPIC RPS’s online services are intended for account holders and site visitors within the United States of America.
Agreement with Practices
By using our website or other EPIC RPS online services you are agreeing to our Online Privacy Practices and providing consent for our use and disclosure of information about you in the manner described in these practices.
Collection and Usage of Information
When you visit or use our online services, we may gather personal information from or about you to help improve how we serve you. This information could include information you provide to enroll or use a service such as your name, email address, social security number, mailing address, phone number(s), account numbers, user name and password. To monitor and support connectivity to our online services, we may also gather additional information about you such as your physical location, the type of device, browser, and operating system you are using and your IP address and information about the site you came from, the parts of our online services you access, and the site you visit next.
Use of Information
The information described above may be used by EPIC RPS in several ways to help us improve your experience using our online services and better serve your needs including, but not limited to:
- Processing requested transactions, account actions, or applications;
- Positively confirming your personal identity;
- Supporting fraud prevention and security measures;
- Completing customer-initiated service and communication requests;
- Analyzing use of our online services and the performance of those services, which may include your engagement and response to digital marketing campaigns;
- Delivering personalized information and marketing messages;
- Improving the products, services, and resources we provide to our customers and site visitors and the internal procedures and operations that support them; and
- Upholding all legal, industry-mandated, and contractual requirements.
- Anonymous data may also be collected for aggregation and support of business needs where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
How We Collect Information
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device when you visit a website to help a provider, such as EPIC RPS, track your activity and areas of interest. This information could be used to personalize or enhance your experience on the website or to inform you of relevant products, services, or recommendations through other methods of outreach. Cookies can be used for helping continue an online session, fraud monitoring, and information security protection practices.
Certain services or tools available through our online services may be provided and supported by a third-party, such as, but not limited to, social media platforms. These tools and resources may carry cookies utilized by the third-party. EPIC RPS encourages you to review privacy information on these third-party sites to learn more about how the data is used and managed.
Your Internet Service Provider assigns your device a unique identification number known as your IP Address. This number is then logged by websites to identify you and your online activity and is a standard practice by many websites. This information can and may be used to monitor how frequently you visit a website, managing and troubleshooting connectivity issues, enhancing your site visitation experience through personalized or localized content, for security, advertising, site administration and other services.
Disclosure of Information
When permissible under relevant laws and regulations, EPIC RPS may share the information we collect about you with our third-party vendors, service providers and affiliates. Examples of such sharing include, but may not be limited to:
- EPIC RPS affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved products and services;
- Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation or merger of EPIC RPS businesses;
- We may share anonymous or aggregated information with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content which are tailored to the users of our online services and for other purposes.
Online Privacy Protection for Children
EPIC RPS’s online services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). We strongly encourage that these individuals do not provide personal information through the website. EPIC RPS does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent. More information regarding the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) can be obtained by visiting the Federal Trade Commission website (https://www.ftc.gov/ ).
Updates to our Online Privacy Practices
We may update our Online Privacy Practices as need arises. When updates are made, we will let you know using means deemed appropriate for the changes such as revising the “Last Updated” date noted on this page. Any changes to our Online Privacy Practices will become effective when posted unless noted otherwise.